The practice and all clinicians are committed to providing the following services to all patients, regardless of their personal beliefs, sexual orientation, lifestyle, cultural backgrounds and socio-economic status. We will treat all patients equally and will respect their dignity and integrity. All patients will be treated confidentially.
We promise to:
- Offer you an appointment the same day to speak to a doctor if you have a problem that you feel is urgent.
- Make authorised repeat prescriptions available within two full working days if requested in writing by 10.00, Monday to Friday.
We will endeavour to:
- See you as close as possible to your appointment time.
- Answer your telephone call courteously.
- Give you the highest possible standard of service.
To help us to help you we ask that you:
- Inform us of any good or bad aspects of our service.
- Come along to the surgery rather than request a home visit.
- Cancel any unwanted appointments in plenty of time, allowing us to reallocate the appointment to another patient. Please note that patients who continue to miss appointments after receiving a warning from the practice may be removed from our list.
- Keep yourself as healthy as possible by taking advantage of the screening and preventative services that we have to offer.